Share | 

I'm new!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
memories2058

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: I'm new!!   Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:45 pm

Hey everyone! I'm new here. I joined MB two summers ago but haven't really gotten into it until several weeks ago. I heard about the site through two of my adorable lil cousins (ashamedly I don't even know their MB usernames). Just recently I created accounts for my four younger siblings because they wanted to join as well.

A couple questions I had though were..

1) When someone wins money on here, how do they receive it from the other MB member, and is it possible to transfer/give money from one account to another on MB?

2) I have completed Hop-n-Drop, more than once.. but haven't gotten a trophy. Do they not give trophies anymore? Hop-n-Drop is one of my favorite games so I would have loved to gotten one of those trophies but don't want to YS for one because I don't have the money for it (what lil money I earn from games I spend on my house or on sending cute lil things to my siblings).

3) For the Valentine's contest, are we allowed to take a picture of our MB character and draw our own clothes on it in MS Paint or Photoshop or something, then enter the finished design? I wasn't quite sure.

Thanks everyone!! You're awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.millsberry.com/home/?user=memories2058
Shortshortie
Teenager
Teenager

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I'm new!!   Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:50 pm

hey I can answer all your questions.

You trransfer money buy putting a usless item in your yardsale ( like a soggy boot) for however much u won like 5k and the contest host will buy it from you.

hop and drop sadly does not give out trophies anymore.

Yes, u can use paint on your mills person after u take a pic of them.
Im not sure your allowed to use photoshop because not everyone has it and it might be unfair just ask the contest host if your allowed to, to be sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memories2058

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: I'm new!!   Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:01 pm

Shortshortie wrote:
hey I can answer all your questions.

You trransfer money buy putting a usless item in your yardsale ( like a soggy boot) for however much u won like 5k and the contest host will buy it from you.

hop and drop sadly does not give out trophies anymore.

Yes, u can use paint on your mills person after u take a pic of them.
Im not sure your allowed to use photoshop because not everyone has it and it might be unfair just ask the contest host if your allowed to, to be sure.

Okay cool! Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.millsberry.com/home/?user=memories2058
BPT95
Admin

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2007-01-16

PostSubject: Re: I'm new!!   Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:23 pm

memories2058 wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm new here. I joined MB two summers ago but haven't really gotten into it until several weeks ago. I heard about the site through two of my adorable lil cousins (ashamedly I don't even know their MB usernames). Just recently I created accounts for my four younger siblings because they wanted to join as well.

1) When someone wins money on here, how do they receive it from the other MB member, and is it possible to transfer/give money from one account to another on MB?

2) I have completed Hop-n-Drop, more than once.. but haven't gotten a trophy. Do they not give trophies anymore? Hop-n-Drop is one of my favorite games so I would have loved to gotten one of those trophies but don't want to YS for one because I don't have the money for it (what lil money I earn from games I spend on my house or on sending cute lil things to my siblings).

3) For the Valentine's contest, are we allowed to take a picture of our MB character and draw our own clothes on it in MS Paint or Photoshop or something, then enter the finished design? I wasn't quite sure.

1. I will tell you to put something in your Yard-Sale for that price!

2.You can only win a Hop-N-Drop trophy once Sad But you can buy them from yard sales.Or take the Hop-N-Dro trophy our of you house and win one then put them both back in!LOL

3.On the contest you can use paint or however you want! Just read the rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://millsberryclub.coolbb.net
Shortshortie
Teenager
Teenager

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I'm new!!   Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:16 pm

Breannap4 wrote:
memories2058 wrote:

1. I will tell you to put something in your Yard-Sale for that price!

2.You can only win a Hop-N-Drop trophy once Sad But you can buy them from yard sales.Or take the Hop-N-Dro trophy our of you house and win one then put them both back in!LOL

3.On the contest you can use paint or however you want! Just read the rules
that is true but even if u dont have a trophie already hop and drop has stopped giving out trophies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rarecollecter
Child
Child

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm new!!   Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:56 pm

yes u can win hiop n drop and welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skatingprincess